• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thanks Vance and Connie

Vince, Connie, the chairs, and all the volunteers did a fantastic job with the lousy site they had to work with.

You have to make a choice. If you want to ride great roads in the mountains, you have to be in the mountains. If you are in the mountains, it ain't gonna to be level. If it ain't level, buildings and other accommodations have to be adjusted for the terrain. The rally was at the most level spot in the area that was large enough to handle it.

Ken

Great time!

I don't care what the crybaby's say. It was a fine rally. Everything needed to make almost everyone happy was in place.

As far as the hills of Tennessee are concerned, that's why I went. I couldn't sleep on a hillside in South Louisiana unless I camped on the side of the Mississippi river levee and lord knows the riding there is better.

Good job everyone.

Thanks

Thank you to all who put this rally together. All your hard work made it possible for old and new friends to meet again with all the fun times provided by the music, seminars and vendors. Volunteers were great to give up their time during this rally to help where needed.

I had a blast. This was my first long distance rally (long for me!) and it was all about the ride there and back. The time spent at the rally was relaxing and fun. No pooh-poohing from me. The sherpa tent setup was the best....would do that again in a second. The folks there were friendly and inviting.

I consider this rally a notch on my belt. You gave me a reason to get on the bike and ride.....for hours!

:thumb

It was a great rally! My little girl LOVED getting Vance wet-as well as anyone else-at the dunk tank.

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks Vance & Connie for a great rally. You did a lot of work to make it that way.
From 2 of your Go-Fer Co-Chairs Lee & Verna.

I want to add my thanks too! This may have been only my 4th National but it was great! Plenty of places to find food... I had no problems with either the showers or toilets....lots o'vendors (ouch!)...and great roads in the area! Oh! I forgot to mention all the nice people I met - while volunteering and just being on the grounds.

There will always be people who find fault with anything instead of looking for the the things that work. (no, i'm not a pollyanna - just someone who's traveled enough to be flexible)

Thanks Connie & Vance! It was a great time!

THANKS! Vance and Connie for your wonderful support of Camp GEARS!!

Voni and Paul
sMiling and wRenching

I'll echo the chorus of thanks to Vance and Connie for throwing one HELUVA great party!

But they didn't stop there- they threw one HELUVA party, and they made it look so easy and effortless too. It was a pleasure to be there, and a pleasure to volunteer as well. I will always have great wonderful memories of Mountain Magic...Southern Style!

Back