• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Thanks Vance and Connie

dmaust01

Mark A.
Vance and Connie,
Thanks so much for the countless hours that you contributed to making the rally a success. You helped create a memorable experience for thousands of riders. Now, take well deserved break. Connie, I hope you get your voice back.

Hey Thanks Mark ! I found the whole experience to be fun, rewarding, and very informative.
My voice came back about 90% today. I guess I hollered too much getting folks down to the dunking booth on Friday. And getting dunked myself Satruday afternoon took what was left of it away. That was a lot of fun too though.
I'd do it all again.
connie

thanks you two, excellent job:thumb, and you were there when Mandy publicly announced my engagement on Friday, hahaha

No doubt about it.... Connie and Vance have managed to set the bar for BMW MOA International Rallies.

What a great event! :thumb

Thanks to you both.

:D

What they all said! And to Deb and Stan, informing you that I'm planning on being there next year, doing the same old thing.

I had a fantastic time, my thanks as well!

And I still cannot believe I got an entire sliced and seeded cantaloupe for only $4 :)

I thought Vance and Connie did a wonderful job. Issues arise when a large group of people gather at any event. The rally had fewer issues than any rally I have ever attended. The few issues I am aware of were mostly due to circumstances beyond the control of the MOA.

Ken

Being my first rally and only 3 months into 'riding again', I had a great time. Thank you Vance and Connie for a great event. :dance

There are a couple components to a rally. There's the physical aspects of the event; the seminars, the site, the johns, etc. There's also the "vibe" of the rally and it comes from the rally chairs.

I can't remember the last time I attended a rally that had such an easy going vibe. I think it comes straight from the rally chairs and wound up being passed right on down to nearly every soul that attended.

Very, very, very well done, all. :thumb

Thanks for the nice comments...got in late last night as I stayed Monday to make sure all was "right" with the fair ground before we left. Just got up from a nap and getting ready to take another one...but thanks to everyone. It appears that most had a great time...just what Connie and I were working for! And we had fun too!

I thoroughly enjoyed the rally, and really appreciate all the work that went into it.

Thanks to Vance and Connie, and everyone else that helped to make this rally such a success!

I saw Vance on Saturday and he was still smiling. I saw Connie in the dunk tank on Saturday (after I pushed the release) and she was still smiling. :thumb

Outstanding job both of you. Your year + of hard work made it such a pleasure for all of us. A tip of the hat to all of your chairpersons. They rock.

Next year you can kick back, relax and have a great time in Redmond.

I can't remember the last time I attended a rally that had such an easy going vibe. I think it comes straight from the rally chairs and wound up being passed right on down to nearly every soul that attended.

Very, very, very well done, all. :thumb

AMEN!

It t'was a pleasure to be a volunteer at this rally and it made me proud to be a MOA member

Let's hear it for a GREAT group of Beer Tent volunteers! It made it an easy job being a Head Bartender:bliss

Last edited:
Back