• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Got engaged at the rally!

You got

engaged in what? Working on the bike? A conversation? Hot dog eating contest? Come on Boy, you got to have more details than that...and pictures, we need pictures!

engaged in what? Working on the bike? A conversation? Hot dog eating contest? Come on Boy, you got to have more details than that...and pictures, we need pictures!

we will have to wait, i have exactly ZERO pictures from the rally......

let's just say it involved a ring, a girl i've been dating longer than some of my friends have been married and a very "picturesque" spot along some muddy river in the back woods of Tennessee.:laugh

Well then, CONGRATS!

It has been over 40 years since I got "engaged" and it gets better with each passing day. Wish you two the same.

Congrats, Bubba! That's great news. Wishing you all the fun and great times Geri and I have had these last 37 years!

With all of glorious New York at your front door, you chose some random spot on some random road along some random river in Tennessee during a motorcycle rally? Really? :ha

You two are perfect for each other. :deal

Congratulations!

I have friends who got engaged at a 49er rally... 25 years ago. Hope you have similar good luck!

we will have to wait, i have exactly ZERO pictures from the rally......

let's just say it involved a ring, a girl i've been dating longer than some of my friends have been married and a very "picturesque" spot along some muddy river in the back woods of Tennessee.:laugh

So, you rode her out to the middle of nowhere and reminded her that an answer of "No" would mean a long walk home?

:laugh

Congragts. I heard you were there, but missed you and Scott, the other person I wanted to meet.

congrats, 23 year ago my wife and I met at the niagra bmw rally, so you were the ones making all the noise about two tents over at the rally!!!!!!

Hey! Congratulations to you Derek.
It was a pleasure to finally meet you and your soon to be wife.
I wish you a long and happy life together.

All right! Well done, and she said yes! Even cooler!:dance

Next to being a Moderator, she should be the most improtant thing in your life from this day forward...;)

Congrats!

July 15th was the ten-year anniversary of my getting engaged myself :)

So are you going to get married at the National next year?

Congrats

Congrats!!! How about posting a picture of the happy couple at the rally? ...maybe an Oregon wedding next year at the rally?

Dang! Now you tell us! You could have said something when I talked with you tht little bit. Congtats, dude and dude-ette!

Major Congrats!!!

Does this mean you are getting married next year at the rally with 9000+ of your friends in attendance? (think of the gift haul!!!):brad

so did give her Sprocket or BMW part# washer for a ring....:whistle... :laugh

but any ways Congrats... welcome to a new chapter:hug

Back