• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

09 National Rally

kgadley01

The wife and I departed the Rally site at 11:00 am this morning and arrived home at 5:00 pm. What a great Rally!!!!! we had a wonderful time. met some old friends, and made lots of new ones. this was my second National (last year at Gillette was the first) this was the first for my wife and she loved it. some friends of ours dropped by this evening to hear all about the Rally and to see the pictures. (they ride a Goldwing Trike) they were so impressed by it all, that they are going to join the MOA. we all started planing our trip to Redmond, Or. this evening. I've got two days to rest, then I'll be heading to West Virginia for the RA Rally. hope to see lots of ya'all there. Kenny....:dance

Back