• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Iowa to Panama

camilojpool

Guys:

I've made it. Conquered all the fears about Mexico, and cross it in 5 nights, using the Golf route. I crossed all except Belize. Stayed in Costa Rica for 3 months, now I am in Panama. Panama it's awesome. Borders are troublesome but I am Latino, so they don't try to get something out of me. I have help a few guys from the US along the way.

Anyway someone needs help going south let me know

Camilo

Camilo

Congratulations on a successful trip and helping fellow travelers along the way. :thumb

Once you get settled please send me any contacts you have for my records. I like to have them to help trip planners to riders heading southward. I will give you my contacts from Columbia to Argentina in return.

I PMed you with Antonio Cabazas contact information, he is the President of the APM (Association of Panamanian Motorcyclists) who runs a bike shop in the financial district. He is very helpful and will help you have a good time.

Back