• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New member from the Atlanta metro area

60HzShuffle

Hello all - I just started riding again after 15 years and bought a used BMW as my re-entry into the world of motorcycling. I bought a blue 2003 K1200GT and really love the bike!

I live in Canton, GA (not too far from the North GA mountains).

Welcome aboard 60Hz!

You will find out all about your bike in the KBrick forum

The regional forum "South" has all sorts of "local" information

There are all sorts of other forums you can check out, so post a picture of your bike and check out the palce - any questions feel free to post or if you have some thing to say put in the the right area for a discussion to start.

Welcome!

Luis

Welcome Cantonian!

Welcome Cantonian!
Your not too far from the rally this weekend....you should head on up even if it's just a day trip. That GT makes riding 6/700 mile days a piece of cake.

Also, check out the local Georgia club... www.bmwmoga.org

There's a monthly outing somewhere around the state, a monthly rte in marietta somewhere, and a heck of a lot more going on.....

peace,
theo

Welcome to the forum. My sister recently moved to Canton and loves it there. The riding north of you is great and you have a perfect bike for it. You will find lot's of info on your bike over on the K brick section of the forum and lots of great folks evertwhere you go here on the BMW MOA forum.

Let us know if there is anyway we can be useful and thanks for joining the the great community here!

Welcome. Be sure to show up at the meeting and look for Ian. He will lead you on some awesome rides.

Glad to have you here. Looking forward to pic of the new bike.:thumb

thanks!

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Will post a pic soon. My K-GT is unfortunately in Arkansas where I am doing consulting work during the week. Here at home, I have a ST1300 (am I still alowed to show up with a Honda? ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Will post a pic soon. My K-GT is unfortunately in Arkansas where I am doing consulting work during the week. Here at home, I have a ST1300 (am I still alowed to show up with a Honda? ;)

We don't care what you ride. :laugh

You would be surprised at how many BMW owners also own HD's.

Welcome! Ain't the riding great in this part of the country?

I will look for you and your Honda at the meeting.

:bikes

Back