• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Bags for Bikes

tmoyer

Intermediate Adventurer
If anyone is looking for inner liner bags here's an option for you. I found a woman online named Karla who custom designs liner bags. I took loads of measurements and photos of my Norge saddle bags and emailed them to her 10 days ago. Today, I had a priority mail package on my doorstep!

I am very pleased with the workmanship and quality of material. I got to choose from nylon pack cloth or K-dura fabric and also choose colors. She will even embroider them with initials or logo. Thinking of resale if I ever sell my Norge, I opted not to have my initials but I sent her a copy of the MG logo and she did a fantastic job with it.

We have Kathy's Journey Designs bags for both the BMW 650GS and 1150RT and these bags are every bit as comparable in quality at a lower cost. I give her a great recommendation! here is the link to her website.

http://www.bagsforbikes.com/

Can't get to the photobucket site for some reason but if anyone wants pictures, PM me.

Back