• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Shots from the rally

PAULBACH

IMG_2519.jpg

Sherpa tents are waiting!

IMG_2524c.jpg

Connie and Vance are waiting

img_2523c.jpg

Camp Gears is running smooth

Hi Paul,

I wasn't able to ride down this year - more pics please! Even a webcam would be awesome.

Have a great time down there!

Ken Tuvman stuck in MN

Hi Paul,

I wasn't able to ride down this year - more pics please! Even a webcam would be awesome.

Have a great time down there!

Ken Tuvman stuck in MN

Hey, Ken.....

Come to the club picnic in MN in August.....I'll give you a rally report. Left the Cities Monday @ 4:00P. Got a hotel in Johnson City for a bed last night.....in the tent for the next 3 nights. Heading to the rally grounds soon.

IMG_4500.jpg

Campgears and N8

IMG_4496.jpg

A riding lesson from the master

IMG_4460.jpg

A big hi from registration

img_4403.jpg

Brother SIBUD waxes poetic

img_4405.jpg

Inspirational speaker from Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation

IMG_4404.jpg

Pics please

We need more. I had to have my gall bladder removed this morning so now I am stuck at home this is my first missed rally since Midland Mi. I NEED MORE PICS lol
Eric

rallying

Howdy,
I am planning on riding up from South Carolina on Friday. Bringing a niece and hopefully have her catch the flavor of the BMW community! Trying to expand our base to the yournger generations eh?
Left Minnesota on the 8th of July... Rain and 50 degrees... However... I headed for Rochester, NH to see friends then down the coast with stops in Lexington, Ma and Bedminster, NJ. Also a night in Garner, NC.

Good to see the pics!

tim lindstrom, ab0ts
95K1100RS
Icom hf radio
motorcycle mounted screwdriver antenna...

stuck in Canada

Had the whole trip planned out, then on June 21 st I had a heart attack, feel great but could not get travellers insurance, PLEASE post lots of pictures of the rally, I really wanted to be there.
Bernie Vandenhoff

Had the whole trip planned out, then on June 21 st I had a heart attack, feel great but could not get travellers insurance, PLEASE post lots of pictures of the rally, I really wanted to be there.
Bernie Vandenhoff

I made it halfway to the rally and woke up very, VERY sick in my hotel room. I high-tailed it home, so no rally for me this year. Although you were not able to secure insurance, at least you're still with us!

Welcome to the forum, btw! :thumb

Howdy,
I am planning on riding up from South Carolina on Friday. Bringing a niece and hopefully have her catch the flavor of the BMW community! Trying to expand our base to the yournger generations eh?
Left Minnesota on the 8th of July... Rain and 50 degrees... However... I headed for Rochester, NH to see friends then down the coast with stops in Lexington, Ma and Bedminster, NJ. Also a night in Garner, NC.

Good to see the pics!

tim lindstrom, ab0ts
95K1100RS
Icom hf radio
motorcycle mounted screwdriver antenna...

Have her stop by Camp GEARS on the museum stage. LOTS of young riders still there . . .

Voni
sMiling

GREAT Pics, Voni

Thanks so much, Voni! I really appreciate the very story telling pics you shared with us. I was planning to put some miles on my K75S and some "life" got in the way.

Seeing your pics helps a lot!

Enjoy and safe travels,

Ken Tuvman in MN

Thanks for all the pics. :thumb I am looking at pictures and talking with a friend that is at the rally. I wish I was there. I am eagerly awaiting the location of next year's rally so I can start planning the trip.

What Paul didn't say was that I was praying the he wouldn't take a picture of me with my eyes closed. :dance

Having a great rally, wish you were able to be here.

Have many more shots that will be posted tonight. Bandwidth is kinda limited so later in evening, after forum frenzy, will upload a lot more! :type

Back