• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New old guy

F

FUNRIDE

Just joined MOA. I have been riding bikes since I was a teenager. Located at Norristown, PA (about 20 miles NW of Philly).

This is my third BMW. All Boxers.

Picked up a new 2009 R1200RT (Black) a couple weeks ago. I really like the new oilhead/hexheads. I enjoy doing all my own maintanance. I am an Electrical Engineer and like to tinker.

Looking forward to learning what I can about the bike from this site.

Hope to meet some of the local "Boxer" riders.

Tom...........

2009 R1200RT

Tom - welcome aboard.

You got yourself a wonderful bike enjoy and post a picture of it when you can.

Boy do we have a special section for you - check out the Hexhead DIY subforum - every major maintance service is described in excellent detail in a step by step manner.

We also have a very informative Regional forum for "local" activities.

So check out the rest of what's available and enjoy!

Luis

Tom - welcome aboard.

You got yourself a wonderful bike enjoy and post a picture of it when you can.

Boy do we have a special section for you - check out the Hexhead DIY subforum - every major maintance service is described in excellent detail in a step by step manner.

We also have a very informative Regional forum for "local" activities.

So check out the rest of what's available and enjoy!

Luis

Thanks Luis,

I been having fun checking everything out. Lots of good DIY info with pictures. I like to do all my own maintanance.

I been up to Boston area many times on business. Many great dinners at "Legals Seafood".

Tom............

Thanks Luis,

I been having fun checking everything out. Lots of good DIY info with pictures. I like to do all my own maintanance.

I been up to Boston area many times on business. Many great dinners at "Legals Seafood".

Tom............

Excellent - been to Legals - great fish - you should swing up by Gloucester for the fresh stuff :thumb

Welcome to the BMW MOA Forum. You are part of a R1200RT movemnet apparently. Seems to be "the bike" with the new folks around here lately. Enjoy it.

If you have any thoughts, questions, or suggestions about this place, let us know, and once again.. Welcome!

Back