• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wet on Wednesday....

B

buckeyeclark

According to the Weather Channel the whole Rally area will be getting wet on Wednesday. Ride carefully people!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible!

I'm hoping the forecasts down there are as accurate as those here in Vermont, i.e., give it an hour and it'll change.

Damn....you guys went and jinxed it! Don't EVER look at the weather that far in advance. Once Mother Nature knows you're coming it gives her time to wrestle up a storm! You gotta sneek up on these things :).

?

Don't you people know that anytime you set foot on a fairgrounds it rains?Geesh-get with it will ya?:whistleEd

Regardless of the weather, we're going to have a good time.:brad I arrived in Charlston about an hour after "THE STORM". I walked around looking for a place to set up my tent, and eventually found a spot where my feet squished less and set up.:laugh

BTW Clark I'm the BMW guy around the corner from you

It really is early to be paying too much attentiion to the Weather channel. For me, if its pouring rain Tues am when I leave for the rallly, I'm still leaving for the rally:brad

You can't count on any long range weather forecast around here. It can change from mountain to mountain. When a front hits the mountains, it might go over it or slide to the side or stall (and cause a "cloud burst"). You don't worry about it and ride. The weather is supposed to be the hottest of the year next week but they have been wrong all year.

To keep up with it, go to http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=37615

Hey Hank,

Looking forward to seeing you again! Not sure what our schedule will be, but will probably be onsite most of Saturday.

Ride safe!

It really is early to be paying too much attentiion to the Weather channel. For me, if its pouring rain Tues am when I leave for the rallly, I'm still leaving for the rally:brad

Back