• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Natural Bridge, VA- enroute Hotel Discount

M

map629

Natural Bridge Hotel & Conference Center (next to the Natural Bridge) offers motorcyclists a 10% discount on hotel rooms with the "2 wheel steal" coupon available at http://www.naturalbridgeva.com/cycle.html

(If that link from last week doesn't work, it's because the new website went live this week (7/13) try this: http://naturalbridgeva.com/motorcycle_events.htm; they are trying to get everything updated, and we noticed the 2 wheel steal coupon was missing. So that is being taken care of along with other corrections. If you can't print it, just ask at the hotel front desk about the offer.)

It's located off the Blue Ridge Parkway, at US 11 & 130. Two great roads winding down off the parkway, US 60 (mp 40-something) or 130 (mp 60-something) will get you there in about 15 or 20 minutes. Or exits 180 and 175 off I-81. July issue of Rider mentions Natural Bridge in "A Ride on the Ridge".

My bike (blue Suzuki SV650S, Washington, DC tags) and I'll be there on Tuesday night (and Friday night). There's a great big veranda for hanging out and having drinks in the evening.

There are lots of fun roads in the area (it's a Stayin' Safe Advanced Rider Training tour stopover) so if you can make the time, stick around and ride. The food's good too! And so is the Bridge and the Cedar Creek Trail. (about food & roads--good bbq in Vesuvius at Gerties/Country Store just off US 11 on 56, super fun road)
Happy Trails!
maryann

Last edited:
I downloaded the coupon, but it looks like it is only good for 10% off Weekend rates. We will be staying there on Wednesday evening so it doesn't look like the coupon will be valid.

that's strange

hi greg. i'll check in with them. that deal has always been weekdays too. i'll get back to you.
maryann

they corrected it

hi greg.
they corrected the coupon... it's good weekdays and weekends.
i'll be at the iberian moto-tours booth on thursday. stop by.
and have a great trip!
maryann

Back