• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Can I ship something to the Rally?

Rapid_Roy

I have something large that I can't easily fit on my bike that would make my rally experience thoroughly enjoyable. Is it feasible to have something shipped to the rally and ship it home before I leave? I know there is usually UPS on site. Are the hours posted? Could I bundle something up Sunday and bring it to the UPS store?
Inquiring minds would like to know.
Thank you.

From the Rally FAQs

NEED TO SHIP?

How do I ship my gear to the Rally?

Please do not ship packages for arrival before July 15th to avoid confusion. Upon arrival on site please visit the Receiving area located close to the Vendor area to claim your shipments. Clearly mark all packages as follows:

Your Name & Contact Number

C/O BMW MOA Rally

APPALACHIAN FAIRGROUNDS

100 Lakeview Street

Gray, TN 37615

There will be UPS shipping available for return gear or all the stuff you bought that you can't carry home!

Thank you.
:thumb
I have never had any real questions about the National, but after all these years, I am finally doing something a little different.

Last edited:
That is a long long way for a guitar to go sticking out the back of the bike..er ANYthing the size of a guitar, that is!
:thumb

I was going to ship something very importent to the ralley,but after all the whining about the lack of room and airholes in the box-she decided to stay home.Just kidding of course-she has relatives from Melbourne coming to spend the week at our place. Ed

Back