• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

B

butbmw

Just let my Harley go and gota R1200RT,Man I forgot what RIDING was.

Welcome aboard butbmw - you have gotten an awesome bike.

The hexhead forum will provide alot of information regarding your bike, and if you are a wrench the DIY section is filled with information to service your bike.

The regional forums provide alot of information for all parts of the country, check out your regional forum for local events.

and the other forums just complete the whole experience.

Check in often, post a picture of your bike, tell us about a ride you did.

Enjoy your new bike and welcome aboard!

Luis

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you rediscovered riding and in the process found us. I hope you enjoy both for a long time.

And a welcome from the Flint Hills of Kansas.

If you ever find yourself in the area and want to camp, feel free to stop in.

Tom

Welcome. Glad to have you here. Different bikes for different riders. :thumb

You are lucky to live in a state with so much good riding.

Just let my Harley go and gota R1200RT,Man I forgot what RIDING was.

Did the same thing in '05 as the RT was my first flat twin..actually traded the HD for a GS...now have 7 in the garage...and two less HD's.

Welcome to the "club"

Back