• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

You know it is getting close to rally time when ___!

ron_ces

Aging Hacker
Please fill in the blank. I am starting this because I went home at lunch to hand wash and water-proof my 'stich. Once a year whether it needs it or not... Not that I am predicting rain. It must be rally time!
Ron

.... when I call my neighbor's son - who is now in college - to come over to take care of the dog for a week.

Please fill in the blank. I am starting this because I went home at lunch to hand wash and water-proof my 'stich. Once a year whether it needs it or not... Not that I am predicting rain. It must be rally time!
Ron

You know when it's getting close to rally time when....everything I'm bringing is laid out in the garage, my bike is tuned and ready to go, and I am curtailing my daily commute on the GS so I can start packing! Route planning a go-go! Since my GPS is paper thin and requires no electricity (a map) I take an extrordinary amount of time planning to and from this great event!

When you are wondering what all you have forgotten????...and just how important those things will be....yikes! :dance

When I;

Start packing this day(Mon.) for depart Friday from CA. My GSA looks like the Beverly Hillbillies! Well, maybe I have to pack two or three times to get r right:)....My front wheel seems awful light:)...Least its pretty, color coordinated dry bags and all, piled high back there, hehe....Randy:usa:thumb:dance

"YOU KNOW IT'S CLOSE TO RALLY TIME WHEN".........
The K-bike batttery died, stranding me at work and I had to try 3 different auto parts stores before I found a replacement. Not enough change out of $100 to buy a burger for lunch.:banghead:dunno
Bring on the bawdy strumpets,
Cheers,
Ian :drink:drink

"when you realize that 2 year old battery in your signifigant others bike probably won't last thru the rally"

I feel your pain Scoobs!

POOR Guy;

A wife packing a months worth? How much room did she leave for you? She must be soooo special,hehe:) Randy:thumb

When you do that oil change, check the tire pressure and then go fill it up so it's ready to leave on Saturday! :dance

...when you spend work meetings looking very busy, scribbling notes....but you're really making your packing list! :dance

Back