• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

finaaly photo's of the gt13

G

gt13rider

ok, I think I got it...(thanx to ima4nr (mike simon) in the flying brick forum for the instructions. this is what a nicely pinstriped gt13 looks like. hand painted pinstriping..none of the sticker or vinyl stuff.

Attachments

• DSC00552.JPG
    DSC00552.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 129
here's one more

only one photo per post...that bites. jim

Attachments

• DSC00550.JPG
    DSC00550.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 125
Yeah you wouldn't want the sticker or vinyl stuff, heck the next owner could peel that right off, you wouldn't want to make it easy on them.......

Looks good GTRider13

MAtches well with the bike and stands out at the same time.

enjoy your ride!

gilly, what next owner??is there such a thing?? on a twenty thousand + bike, I am not going to scrimp on detailing.......jim :whistle lol

Last edited:
Hi Mike, had it done, by a guy named Wild Bill. He's been hand painting (and vinyl) striping for as long as I can remember. He used to race bikes back in the day. He is in chesterfield twp. MI. not a bad price either. jim :bolt

Back