• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Rally Route from South Florida

radrider

RadRider
I am looking forward to my first rally! I am planning on leaving South Florida sometime Saturday, June 11 or early Sunday, June 12 and have come up with a somewhat circuitous route. Since I am not that familiar with most of the route I would gladly hear comments on the route and am open for suggestions.

Hope to meet many of you there!:dance

JoeRadMan
05 R1200RT
:drink

Attachments

• Weston to MOA.gpx
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
What time are you leaving on Saturday? I'm in Margate.

It depends on the final route. Originally planned to depart on Sunday but based on the current preliminary route I am thinking of Saturday preferably mid-late morning. Do you know of any other riders from S FL heading up to the rally?

Charlie from Lake Worth had contacted me a couple of weeks ago on the IBMWR list, but he had not finalized his plans. I'll probably ping him this week.

-g

Back