• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member - Rapid City SD

N

nationwide

Hi All,

New member Jason checking in...9 years riding now, last several on BMWs (1150GS, 1200GT flying brick, will have a new-to-me 1200GSA soon). Just wanted to say "howdy"!

Hope all the US folks are having a happy 4th weekend. :usa

Welcome to the Forum Jason.

Happy Fourth - check out the Hexhead forum for stuff about your bike, there is a fully detailed DIY section for many regualr maintanance needs.

also frequent the Regional Forums for events/happenings in your area.

Your are gettign a very good and versitile bike - enjoy - post a picture of it when you get it.

Luis

Welcome Jason. Glad to have you here.

Wishing you a safe 4th of July. :usa

How about a picture of your bike?

See you in TN?????????:dunno

Welcome Aboard!

Just about anything you need to know about your ride or touring is available on the forum. Come back often.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, this is a great community.

Welcome to the Forum Jason.

Happy Fourth - check out the Hexhead forum for stuff about your bike, there is a fully detailed DIY section for many regualr maintanance needs.

Luis

Luis, I have already been there several times. What an awesome resource. The DIY posts by yourself and many others are really great; on behalf of everyone that uses these, thanks for your hard work!

SIBUD said:
Welcome Jason. Glad to have you here.

How about a picture of your bike?

How dumb, I should have done this first off. This is my GT, I don't pick up the GSA until Sep.

445077734_JkBjv-L.jpg

Rich said:
Welcome to the board, Jason. You live in a great riding area.

It sure is a great place to ride...the only thing that would make it better is a year-round riding season! Well, that and maybe not being so windy all the time...

Back