• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

cribbage anyone?

M

malarz

After I slay the Dragon(ha!) I'll have time on my hands. I'm re-learning how to play cribbage. Anyone feel like getting together and embarrassing me in a few games during the rally?

Let me know and we can figure out how to hook up.

ken

Haven't played in years, but always up for cribbage. Problem is the I can't make the rally this year. Any chance you'll be at Canaan Valley the following week?

Used to play in the Navy. 15-2, 15-4, 15-6, 15-8 ... it's coming back.

See you in Tennessee.

Best,

Paul

Love to get back into the game! Haven't since I left the Navy, Acey ducey was my favorite version! I have to relearn my self!

Bob

I'm in

I will be hanging out in Sherpa Ted's awning area. Played as a kid, and some lately, teaching kids to play.
:dance

Have you ever counted 31,for 14? It's a great feeling! Your opponent lays down an ace,you have a pair of aces left,and he has the other one. When ya lay down the 4th one,making it 31,you do tend to smile.:)

Back