• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post pictures of fun you had this summer on your bmw:

Nice picture, Pat!

If you want to put more than one picture in a post, you'll need a photo hosting service. If you have your pictures online, you can insert a link to the photo and include up to ten pictures in a post.

We're going to announce a partner program with Smugmug over the next few days that will save you some money and generate some funds to help us run the forum. We'll have an account we can use to include pictures in the BMW MOA's home page, which will save us on the hosting and bandwidth fees we spend to run the MOA's web pages. Additionally, smugmug is run by a guy that rides a K12RS.

How cool is that?

Dolly Sods Wv.

Would you believe West Virginia, not Alaska?

Attachments

• Dscf0018.bmp
    155.9 KB · Views: 879
Track Day

4268225-S.jpg

4268234-M.jpg

4268251-M.jpg

4268244-M.jpg

4268252-M.jpg

Last edited:
Trailer trash

Well, my year started with a wee bit of trouble. You can see what it took to get my bike on a trailer. I would have tried to ride it, but everyone claimed it was unridable. I don't know, a little duc tape, some prying here and there.

Attachments

• K12RS Trailer.JPG
    K12RS Trailer.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 865
Now the fun begins

Yes, the fun. I got the bike all fixed up and ready to roll the day the cast came off. Nice job don't yah think?

Attachments

• K12NewOne.jpg
    K12NewOne.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 857
My lady loves me

Yes, she knows I enjoy working on bikes out in the garage. Since I did such a nice job with mine, she went and wrecked hers so I could have the joy of replaci.. err fixing hers. See what I did with her Ivory Cruiser (don't mind that it is on Bob Weis's trailer in Florida, 1,300 miles from home, Bob had a magic wand I used to turn the chromed spoked wheels into what you see in the picture). Another nice job, don't you know?! ;)

Attachments

• Denetteesnewbike.jpg
    Denetteesnewbike.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 861
Last edited:
What a shock!

Wow BB, I got to see it clean! You will have to come to the solstace ride this year. Pictures to follow.

Fun this summer

here is a photo of Bette on the road to TOR.

Attachments

• bettetor.jpg
    bettetor.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 835
lorazepam said:
Wow BB, I got to see it clean! You will have to come to the solstace ride this year. Pictures to follow.

that's bb, not BB, I ain't Brad...

It is clean because that was the picture my dealer had on his web site when I got home from the wreck. I called him and bought that sucker...

When you saw me at Octoberfest, that was the third trip in rain in a row... I was out yesterday, it rained, there is now more dirt on top of the dirt you saw. Today it snowed :cry

Summer Fun

BradfordBenn said:
The software is configured to limit you to attaching one file per post. The people who are doing multiple pictures are using links and hosting the pictures on other servers. So you are not doing anything wrong.

If you want to link to a picutre on another server click the "mountain" icon and then paste in the URL for the image.
Thanks for the feedback. Ill try a few more.
Trail Ridge Road was closed due to this snow storm. Had to spend the night at Grand Lake Lodge till the opened the road the next day.

Attachments

• IMG_Storm.JPG
    IMG_Storm.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 823
Next Day Calm

The calm after the storm. Getting ready to take Trail Ridge Road through Rock Mt Nat Park.

Attachments

• IMG_GLL.JPG
    IMG_GLL.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 821
Trail Ridge Stop

Photo stop on way up Trail Ridge Road

Attachments

• IMGstop.JPG
    IMGstop.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 821
Grand Lake Lodge

The porch at Grand Lake Lodge at the entrance to Rocky Mt Nat Park. It was a opretty cool spot.

Attachments

• IMG_porch.JPG
    IMG_porch.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 820
Start early...

Ran into some snow in Bisbee, AZ in February...what the heck am I doing with an R bike anyways?

Attachments

• Little Snow.jpg
    Little Snow.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 823
Visit Foggy Places

West Quoddy Head Lighthouse, Easterly most point in the US

Attachments

• WQuoddyHead Lighthouse3.JPG
    WQuoddyHead Lighthouse3.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 821
Back