• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post pictures of fun you had this summer on your bmw:

another ride

This time through British Columbia and up to Hyder AK. :brad

hyder.jpg

Jackie

'04 piedmont red RT Prrr-T aka Purty
PDX
well behaved women rarely make history...
Blue Knights Oregon I, IBA #16940

White Water on Glen Athol Road in Adirondacks

Lots of White Water rafting to be seen along the roads bordering the Hudson and Sacandaga Rivers.

Attachments

• Raft in whitewater (2).jpg
    Raft in whitewater (2).jpg
    118 KB · Views: 646
Cabot Trail

:bikes Bridge to Cape Breton sory the photo won't upload

Last edited:
Well, it's still warm down here; and last week I got to ride my 12gs on the road to Batopilas, Mexico. Not for those with a fear of heights, or phobias about lane sharing with large trucks on narrow mountain roads. :deal :dunno

<embed style="width:500px; height:426px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3899739159459351662&hl=en"> </embed>

hth!

Gingerman Raceway, Michigan

Attachments

• K1200GT at Gingerman2.jpg
    K1200GT at Gingerman2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 484
NOT fun ...

Attachments

• Bike accident 09_03_06 at 1229pm.jpg
    Bike accident 09_03_06 at 1229pm.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 483
I was stewarding a BMW CCA club race ... that's why I'm in my steward getup instead of riding clothes ... a possed picture.

I just realized I hadn't posted a picture from the MOA Rally in VT. Here I am striking a pose at Smugglers Notch!

Attachments

• me-bike-640.jpg
    me-bike-640.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 642
On the road between Taos & Ruidoso

After the Sipapu Rally in Taos, headed to Ruidoso

H's bike is out of pic

Attachments

• Copy (2) of Copy of 12.JPG
    Copy (2) of Copy of 12.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 591
Nice pictures, but I can only see about 1/4 of each picture at a time. Next time, try reducing the resolution of the pictures from the current 2304x1728 to something like 800x600. You'll have to do this with some software outside of the camera. That way the whole picture will fit on the screen at once. Computer monitors generally can only resolve something like 100-150 dpi...I'm guessing your original photos were equivalent to 400-500 dpi.

Just a suggestion...

Kurt in S.A.

Back