• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post pictures of fun you had this summer on your bmw:

Howdy All:

I hope you are well.

This is my young son and I at the Lima rally this year. Great time.

Texas Stonehenge

near Hunt, Texas

Attachments

• Stonehenge drive by.cmp.jpg
    Stonehenge drive by.cmp.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 670
Coming up the Orange Cliffs in Horseshoe Canyon Unit of Canyonlands NP in Utah. Won't make the mistake of trying this again on Tourances.

Attachments

• orange_cliffs.JPG
    orange_cliffs.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 625
SiouxzyQue said:
I always have fun on my beemer.
This was taken on the way to the National in Ohio

Touring on an Airhead! It takes on a different feel, doesn't it? I find myself going a bit slower, braking a bit sooner and actually looking at the world passing me by. Those are the memories that keep me from selling my R65.
:clap

Summer 2005 fun

My old clunker next to a big lunker. So this is what they mean by Uff Dah.
35090957-M.jpg

A cold one after a hot day of riding in Big Bend Nat'l Park.
24752112-M.jpg

Last edited:
48451096-M.jpg

Armapillion
53425752-M.jpg

One horse power on Cedar Key
53425871-M.jpg

The cavalry? Sorting out the aftermath of a poor parallel parker. :violin

Right before the left turn back into the States...which began the looooong trip down 395 through WA., OR., NV. & CA. Stunning.
32280733-L.jpg

But the parts of the trip through B.C. and the stop in Banff...awesome.
32280643-L.jpg

32280638-L.jpg

Wifey and I almost home....
32280815-L.jpg

Last Summer Down Under

Since summer just ended down under I think this picture qualifies. That is Sky City the tallest building in the Southern Hemisphere. The city is Auckland, New Zealand

Attachments

• Auckland.jpg
    Auckland.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:
Don't know where Freedom Cycles is...

BradfordBenn said:
Was that Freedom Cycles?
but wherever there is sin, that's where I must go!
That was an open house at American Cycle Mart in Waterford, MI.

Pit Stop

A brief stop coming home from the Mini Rally in Sturgis, MI

Attachments

• MiniRally1.jpg
    MiniRally1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 580
New comute route

My commute just got better. It's an extra two miles added to my 30 mile (one way commute) but I arive home with a big smile rather than the usual complaints about trafic.
Only drawback is gravel in most of the 20 mph corners, just a little extra pucker factor to keep the blood flowing.

Attachments

• Comute.jpg
    Comute.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 495
img_0627.jpg

End of May I rode a SS3000 from PDX to Daytona Beach, FL. completing it in well under the required 72 hours. On the way back home I treated myself to a trip through Deal's Gap and spanked me some dragon tail! Photo was taken by Killboy.

Jackie

'04 piedmont red RT Prrr-T aka Purty
PDX
well behaved women rarely make history...
Blue Knights Oregon I, IBA #16940

Back