• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post pictures of fun you had this summer on your bmw:

B

BUBBAZANETTI

now that summer's almost over

weekend trip out to western mass, i gotta stop beating my engine to keep up with this guy. 3 weeks till we head to seattle!

Attachments

• photo-15.jpg
    photo-15.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 3,902
While many BMW riders were going to Spokane we went to Alaska. We wanted to stay cool.
Glacier Park and the road to Chicken, AK

Last edited:
Mid-June ride over Beartooth and several of the Colorado Passes.

Attachments

• 2004_0624_092646aa.jpg
    2004_0624_092646aa.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 3,739
I went for a short trip to Long Neck Delaware via the Cape May-Lewes ferry. I had never taken a ferry ride before and this was the perfect way to cut about 125 miles off my trip and give my butt a break from riding. I took the Garden State Parkway all the way to the southern end and got on the boat in Cape May--motorcycles get speacial placement in front of the cars...I was the first one on the boat and the 3rd one off!

Attachments

• cimg0900 small.jpg
    cimg0900 small.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 3,643
Reinbeck, NY with a few like-minded friends!

Attachments

• group.jpg
    group.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 3,582
Cruiser in the great north woods!

Here's one of my bride (of 32 years!) and me, getting supplies at the Speculator general store in far northern NY state. Went to the Americade in Lake George, and continued from there into Quebec.

Great weather, but had to use the heated grips in the mornings up north!

Attachments

• imgp0063.jpg
    imgp0063.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 3,515
Tioga Pass, Yosemite NP.

4480446-S.jpg

North Coast, CA

6415649-S.jpg

Spokane, WA -- Northwest Passage

6345728-S.jpg

Big Sur, CA

4059048-S.jpg

Lake Tahoe, CA

4963442-S-1.jpg

It's been a good summer of riding.

Ian

Hanging out with two of my sons in the Black Hills during the Sturgis rally. They took an instant liking to the scenery on main street.......

Attachments

• 2004sturgisfun.jpg
    2004sturgisfun.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 3,391
Probably my favorite photo this year.

Arches National Park at dawn. That's Chacifer down there in the front.

6607818-L.jpg

Hmmm took a ton of good rides, I still am for that matter some of my favorites thou would have to be a ride to the Fairfax Stone at the headwaters of the Potomac, a 17 hour 500+ mile ride
P1010014.jpg

Mid-Ohio for three days
P1010010.jpg

P1010043.jpg

The /5 gathering at Seneca Rocks and ride home through Smoke Hole
P1010021.jpg

P1010073.jpg

Local Square Route Rally where it rained the entire time! (but still fun)
(no picÔÇÖs)

Bunch of day/weekend rides to nowhere in particular

Just last weekend I went up to Thurmont for the 2004 Nostalgia Run and road with these bikes, on a nice 70 mile putt through the mountains of upper MD and lower PA. Man I love these old machines, the funkier the better!

This is a mid 50ÔÇÖs BMW, well the motor and frame anyway, the rest of it is well, anyones guess, but not bad for $50, in running (more or less) condition.!
P9120004.jpg

a Jawa
P9120005.jpg

and a Monkey Wards,
P9120006.jpg

were among the group I rode with.

There was also a very nice Arial Square Four
P9120015.jpg

you can see more of the 2004 event at my web site here
then click on photos and Nostalgia Run 2004, also have shots from some rides on Sat and Sun Aug 7 and 8 where I did around 800 miles on my two air heads.

So yeah itÔÇÖs been a good summer and like I said, it ainÔÇÖt over yet! (least not in these parts!)

RM

Back