• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post pictures of fun you had this summer on your bmw:

While you were there....

Did you happen to check out NC63, which heads south from 209 in Trust, NC?

Hoo-eee what a road.

:clap

Ian

Seeing all the cool biker chicks!

I liked seeing the nasty biker chicks all over!
bikerchick.jpg

2004 Alps Tour - Some pics.

Staller Sattel, one of many passes and great roads in Northern Italy.
stallersattelitaly9wm.jpg

Near Passo Rolle in the Dolomites of Northern Italy.
nearpassorolleitaly1mc.jpg

Near Passo Fittanze, Northern Italy. Nice and narrow. Zero traffic!
nearpassofittanzeitaly8yp.jpg

The closed road up to Monte Toraro, Northern Italy.
roadclosedtomontetoraroitaly5u.jpg

Eremo San Colombano, Northern Italy. Going to church takes on a whole new meaning.
eremosancolombanoitaly3hc.jpg

A lot of great shots on this thread. Talk about patience when you're using dial-up. I wish I had High Speed, but that would cut into my new bike purchasing power.

Taking delivery of my new 2004 GS Adventure. Trying to suppress a grin.
takingdeliveryonmy2004gsadvent.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics from the Dolomites. I used to go skiing at Paso Rolle when I was stationed in Vicenza.

just found this one, before i painted the frame and engine to make it all pretty...........

Attachments

• 19698615_l.JPG
    19698615_l.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 773
I guess the sign says it all. :D On the way to Deadhorse Ak

Attachments

• P1010194 (Small).JPG
    P1010194 (Small).JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 662
The senic route to Key West :dunno

Attachments

• P1010210 (Small).JPG
    P1010210 (Small).JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 657
God must own a motorcycle! :thumb

Attachments

• Picture Files 026 (Small).jpg
    Picture Files 026 (Small).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 658
stuff2c - the last of your group (god must have a motorcycle) is one of the neatest motorcycle pictures i have had the pleasure of eyeballing in quite some time.

Cliffy777 said:
stuff2c - the last of your group (god must have a motorcycle) is one of the neatest motorcycle pictures i have had the pleasure of eyeballing in quite some time.

Thanks, my riding buddy and I took around 1100 pictures on this trip and got a good one. :clap
Thank God for digital cameras :D

Started the summer by discovering an Irish pub where the scooter crowd hang out on sunny Sundays.

Attachments

• DSC00617.JPG
    DSC00617.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 674
Went riding with the scooters- never got out of second gear! :doh

Here they are invading a local drive-in where the Harleys usually rule. Can you find The BatBike in the picture?

Attachments

• DSC00618.JPG
    DSC00618.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 675
Talimena Scenic Drive

In may, on the way to the First Ever Decidedly Unorganised Boxerworks Forum Rally!!!

Attachments

• DSC00622.JPG
    DSC00622.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 670
Back