• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post pictures of fun you had this summer on your bmw:

This is actually the most fun I have had on a BMW this Summer:
P7140055.jpg

Last edited:
Church on Kettle Moraine Scenic drive

The hymns being played by the bells freaked me out a little at first, then it became kind of soothing.

Attachments

• BMW_National_2007 007_resized.JPG
    BMW_National_2007 007_resized.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 502
Self-explanatory...

Where I "lived" for 3+ days...a helluva lot of fun.

Attachments

• BMW_National_2007 002_resized.JPG
    BMW_National_2007 002_resized.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 529
Going to the Fun Road, Glacier Nat'l Park

This girl seems to be having fun. :heart

Attachments

• SMGlacierDay2 085.jpg
    SMGlacierDay2 085.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 463
Not exactly a Beemer, but it does share the Rotax engine with the early F650's:

167433315-M.jpg

Out there somewhere

My brother accompanied me on the Moab to Bellingham leg of my 10,000 mi loop this June/July.

I'm in the process of compiling the 26 posts made on www.sport-touring.net entitled The Road Les Traveled (TRLT) and still viewable under "ride reports."

A friend and I are doing a redux September 15th ( Brrrrr), shipping our bikes and flying to Kalispell for a ride over Logan Pass then down through Yellowstone and home to Baltimore.

If it all pans out, I'll post on BMW MOA under "Somebody....Stop Me!"

Stay tuned.

Eltee2

This past weekend, I rode the Going to the Sun Road through Glacier National Park.

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

And then headed in the direction of Waterton National Park on Alberta highway 5.

IMG_0439.jpg

fun you had

Robert, that first shot must have been on one of the many construction stops, eh?

And by being on a bike, you were at least able to park at the top!

Rinty

Robert, that first shot must have been on one of the many construction stops, eh?

And by being on a bike, you were at least able to park at the top!

Rinty

Actually, Rinty, that construction shot was the only one in the park on that day. On my trip, I only ran into construction 3 times (twice on the second day of my trip on US 287) in the States. Then, on Tuesday (7 August) I ran into two construction zones between Pincher Creek and Fort Macleod on highway 3.

Yes, I was able to park at the top at the Logan's Pass visitor centre. Lots of bikes up there. Went from west to east on Going to the Sun. Next time, I will go the other way to that I am closer to the rocks than the drop. :D

Ames Monument

One of our many stops over 19 days. Just off the interstate a few miles btw Cheyenne and Laramie. Thats Wyoming. Not too far from Gillette (at least on a BMW)

Attachments

• Miss Moosey Travels 108.jpg
    Miss Moosey Travels 108.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 423
airheads at the aerodrome

Morning at Airhead at the Aerodrome, Wilcox Park, Dutchess County NY.
A beautiful weekend.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missing something, but when I click this post...pg.1...I don't see how to move to pg.2. At the bottom, you may go to the next thread, but to get to the next page, I have to backup to the opening page and then select a page# higher than 1....Is it me?

At the bottom right of the last posting on each page, there should be a control that allows you to advance through the posts, and even skip ahead if you want. You should seem something that says "Page 1 of 21" with some forward and back arrows as well as individual page numbers to jump to.

Thanks Kurt. You're right except from pg. 1 on the Stickey," Post pictures of fun you had this summer." You can scroll forward from the page after selecting "campfire"...would you call that the "contents" page?.... as well as from pg.2 and higher (where the control you mention shows up), but I can't advance from pg.1 on this thread......? / LT

Back