• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from Easley, SC. Just bought an LT and love it...

jlatham39

Hi. From Easley, SC, here and just got my first beemer, the K1200LT. Wow, what a ride. I came off a 2000 Honda Valkyrie (great bike too, just wanted to modernize). It was hard to part with, but if the beemer can have reliability close to the Valk, it will be a great bike. Never had real cruise on a bike. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Think I am going to the rally in Tennessee next month. Hope to see you there....

Welcome! You'll find a ton of good infomation on your LT both here and over at the BMWLT.com board.

FWIW, the BMWLT guys have a great get together planned for the Mid October in North Carolina. Great riding, great company and Tech Sessions. NICE!

For more info, visit http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41553

We do a ton of whining about the LT but it really is a great ride! I've got 30K on my LT and have loved every minute of it.

Enjoy!

KLT in my past:)

I toured the USA/Canada on my2001 KLT. All great times and 97000 miles:). My brother bought it from me and loves it, too. Best wishes with yours. Its one of the best mpg bikes I ever owned into the 50mpg range on occasion:). Mostly 45-48mpg...I towed too and the gas never dropped below 42-44, towing a cargo rig, two up! If you have tools and LIKE wrenching," learn to work on it" and save tons of $$$, I did:), doing my own service work...Randy Happy Trails,:usa:thumb

Welcome aboard - from a former Valkyrie Tourer owner (99) - nice bike

Check out the various forums and subforums for great information and stories.

Glad to have you here. How about a pic of that new bike? We love to drool over pics of other owners bikes.

Lots of good info on the K bike forums if you have any questions, they will be happy to help.

Looks like you will be attending one of the biggest MOA Rally's, EVER! Hope to see you there.

Hi. From Easley, SC, here and just got my first beemer, the K1200LT. Wow, what a ride. I came off a 2000 Honda Valkyrie (great bike too, just wanted to modernize). It was hard to part with, but if the beemer can have reliability close to the Valk, it will be a great bike. Never had real cruise on a bike. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Think I am going to the rally in Tennessee next month. Hope to see you there....

you might want to look up kenny gadley, who lives a bit east of you, in coward, sc (near florence).

also, wildblue is in boiling springs, right near you.

welcome here.

ian

Back