• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Registration Closed Early???

tyler73

Registration Closed Early??? **Added Screen Capture**

I'm attempting to register but the system says my cart is empty. I've tried using 3 different browsers (just in case) and all 3 give the same error.

Just to stop some of the most obvious replies:

Yes, I'm a paid member.
Yes, I'm logged in.
I checked the "Adult Pre-Registration"
When I "Edit Basket" the total comes to 30$.

When I click Checkout I get the "basket is empty" error.

rally.jpg

Last edited:
Preregistration: Closes on June 30 2009

Give them a call at MOA Headquarters as time is running out. I also had problems trying to register 2 people online so I finally just called HQ.

Have your MOA number and a valid Credit Card handy and it only takes a couple of minutes. Mary answered the phone and was able to take care of things ASAP. I'd rather talk to a person any day before typing all that personal info and sending it out in to Cyberspace.

Good Luck, Ride Safe and CUDER,

P

I just registered on line.

It's not the smoothest process.

Couldn't register my SO as a passenger. Had to create a log in for her as a guest.

Wives, husbands & SO's of memebers should be allowed to attend at member rate.
Jason

What's household member mean?

I'm not familar with the associate membership. Will look into it.

jason

Back