• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Trolley or Tram, People mover?

Polarbear

Polarbear
I'm not aware how large this facility is, but will a people mover of some sort be on site? It was quite well recieved last year and used a lot, imo. Will we have a repeat of such in Tenn.? I hope:). Randy:usa Sorry if its come up and I missed it!

I'm not aware how large this facility is, but will a people mover of some sort be on site? It was quite well recieved last year and used a lot, imo. Will we have a repeat of such in Tenn.? I hope:). Randy:usa Sorry if its come up and I missed it!

There will be people movers. Rick is working out all the details. (he was also our chair in Wyoming and did a great job!!!)

Great! And Rick did a wonderful job last year in Gillette; the trams were da bomb!

Don

My elderly folks are coming to visit me and join in the rally. Walking far is not for them anymore, or many of us! Last year went great, with this convenience. Thanx, Randy:usa

Back