• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Time tripping in Woodstock, NY

Friedle

'99 '03 '06 National Co-Rally Chair
ANNUAL WOODSTOCK VINTAGE RIDE 2009

AIRHEAEDS ESPECIALLY WELCOME

JULY 12 SUNDAY

11 AM AT WOODSTOCK LODGE

RT 375 /COUNTRY CLUB LANE

WOODSTOCK, NY

50 MILE IN THE CATSKILLS MTNS WILDERNESS

NO CHARGE

LUNCH AT FINISH

ALL BIKES WELCOME

845 679 2051 FOR MORE INFO

CAMPING AND LODGING NEARBY :thumb

Come enjoy a day watching old bikes and old hippies reliving past glories. Hey man, flashbacks are cool. Check out the bikes and riders. Join in the daily drum circle on the village green. Grab some food or ice cream at Taco Juan's and go for a ride with the group... if you can manage it. You will enjoy it! 40 years from now over 6 million people will be insisting they were there for the event! :whistle

Friedle

Wierdstock

Hello Ian,

Hey man, It's waaayyy better. Just stay away from the brown acid. Trying to figure out which of those twelve purple bikes is yours can be a trip in itself.

The ride might be a little bit challenging too. :dance

Friedle

Stop at Hunter Mountain

Michael - how about a ride stop at Hunter Mountain and I'll hook the riders up with some discounted two for one skyride tickets. Always a great way to see the Catskill Mountains and also an introduction to the location of the Colors in the Catskills event. Let me know if you want to put it together.

588993690_oAEHH-L.jpg

Pretty good turn out today, the weather was perfect.

588993499_mLUwD-L.jpg

Quite a variety of bikes and people. I spotted plates from Vermont, Penn. and NJ.

588993588_VSaYF-L.jpg

I only took pictures of two motorcycles.

The paint wear on this one caught my attention...

588993395_voMB3-L.jpg

...the odometer confirmed my suspicions.

588993292_2MQTR-L.jpg

This is what I would like my R75/5 to look like.

588993201_BU9Y5-L.jpg

This setup attracted a lot of attention.

588993105_xeQ57-L.jpg

The group ride was slow and uneventful.

We did attract a lot of attention going down Main Street in Woodstock at lunchtime on a Sunday afternoon.

Back