• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Heritage Ride Rolling Rally Dinner- July 21

copilot

Tina Doggett
Hi everyone:

We have a wonderful opportunity to get together on July 21st in Cambridge, MD. For $20 per person, we will have a buffet meal consisting of grilled chicken, carolina style pulled pork, garden salad, mashed potatoes, slaw, rolls and butter, assorted desserts, coffee, tea and soda. Cash bar.

We will meet at the Waterville Grille in the Easton Club. This will be a closed party just for the Rolling Rally gang.

Directions and specifics will be in your Rolling Rally packet at the MOA National Rally.

Here's where it is: www.eastonclub.com

Drop me an email if you'd like to join us. I don't need money. Just a head count.

tinarashell333@yahoo.com

And the fun continues.........
Tina
:dance

I thought I'd give this a "bump" so it stays on people's minds.

This looks like a definite possibility, though about quadruple my normal "night out" budget (read: $5 footlong). But... I do like to eat...:whistle

Is there a dress code? I'll probably be sporting mesh gear, suspenders, and a microfiber t-shirt. I'm all class!:p

Thanks, Tina and Mark, for your continued work on this Rolling Rally. I'm really looking forward to it!

Well, since we'll be several days into riding..........no dress code. We're it. So we have to impress no one!:laugh

I've already e-mailed Tina to count us in.

Cheryl and Frank

The actual name is the Waterview Grille, as it is on the water.
It is often used for wedding receptions etc.
it used to be part of a private country club. It is now owned by the University of Maryland.

No dress code, they would be happy to have you.

A little swanky, but very relaxed and worth the money.

My daughter who goes to nursing school works there and set this up. However she will already be in Canaan Valley when y'all get there.

Gordan and Garland have been really helpful with this event . Tough to do when Gordan is the Rally Chair for the RA rally this year. We're really lucky to have fantastic people working with us to make this a great memory.

Thank you!

;)We're up to 28 people for dinner. Would like to get 75. Talk it up.

Tina

Sherri and I signed up. We are looking forward to dinner with other riders. Hope you get a good group response. How many have signed up for the roving rally so far?
Hal

I don't know how many have signed up. It'll be a surprise to me too.

We have 30 so far camping at Bob's BMW and 30 for dinner at the Waterville Grille. Just saw the article tonight in our latest ON and the article in the OTL so would guess more will sign up now.

Also, if it helps you to plan, drop me an email and I'll send you the suggested itinerary so you can look at your maps (and decide where you're doing your laundry.:blah;)

I'm in.

Got some of the lodging arranged, have to get on the rest...too darn busy getting cars finished so I can leave.

Back