• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Coffee/breakfast at the Vanilla Bean, Pomfret CT. Revised, when and where for Sept?

New to the forum as well. I took a ride to VB last Sunday on a whim, nice 60 mile ride down from the Brockton MA area. I'll put the 16th on my schedule and see you all there!

Sounds good.... another get together at the Bean.......we'll be there!

Steve, That is the morning of the August Yankee Beemer breakfast meeting.

I'll be there instead, sorry!

Coffee August 16.

It looks like fun.I can be there August 16. We can only hope it is nice day.

NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November Vanilla Bean Day.............

The dates for Carl's Vanilla Bean are wrong on the Yankee Beemers web site...........The VB day IS November 1st and the YB breakfast is November 15th........

I will be there and I know several others are planning to attend. I think the November post is about the Yankee Beemers being there later in the fall.

Vanilla Bean 8/16

I plan on being there, around 9:30 or so

Bob Druge

I think i will be there around 9:30 for a coffee and then head over to the Brit Jam.

Brian

I look like this if anyone cares to find me.
DSC_0725.jpg

And i ride this.
P1010808.jpg

I think i will be there around 9:30 for a coffee and then head over to the Brit Jam.

Brian
Someone told me about the Brit Jam down in Haddam neck. I'd be following you down but have stuff to do back at the house after breakfast. If you have any info or directions, bring them along in case others are heading over.

I'll be there between 9:00 and 9:30 on a 1995 R100RT Classic. Should be the only one there. See everyone then.

I'll print out a few flyers and bring them along.

Brian

You can find the flyer online at http://www.ctbritiron.org/2009 BRITIRON Flyer vers 1.pdf

I'm a bit torn between going to Brit Jam with one of my Nortons or riding down to VB on the RT. Since I'm feeling too lazy to clean and prep any of the British iron for a show, I think riding the Rt to VB is going to win, that and the fact I just installed the Ohlins shocks this afternoon and I'm itching to take a nice long ride with good suspension finally!

Back