• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Coffee/breakfast at the Vanilla Bean, Pomfret CT. Revised, when and where for Sept?

Well, it was another nice get together and I saw some old and new faces, as usual. Semper Fi's new ride is a rockin' color, with "just enough" power to pass... :thumb

Others took pictures and hopefully will post! (right Bob?)

Was great meeting everyone and putting a face to the name.

My wife and I had a great time.

And I was able to safely merge on the highways with the new GT

It was a great day for a ride , Good coffee and meeting new friends ! I will try to post some pics, this is my first try.

ps. my reg. sticker was under the seat. Bob

Attachments

• vanilla bean 002.jpg
    vanilla bean 002.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 72
I will try some more

Attachments

• vanilla bean 005.jpg
    vanilla bean 005.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 72
7/12/09

Attachments

• vanilla bean 018.jpg
    vanilla bean 018.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 72
7/12/09

Attachments

• vanilla bean 007.jpg
    vanilla bean 007.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 71
Darn, I just saw this thread! I'll be paying more attention to the board. Next time for sure. It really was a beautiful weekend in New England. I hope everyone got some good rides in.

Keybuster.... Thanks for posting the pic's. If there is a repeat gathering I hope to be there. Finally a great weather weekend!!

Ya don't be afraid to post this again. I planned to go but at the last minute i was forced to change my plans. I'm always up for a VB ride.

Brian

[
good time at the been. that windshield looks great on that ST. I am all for doing another gathering at the bean or somewhere else like it. good fun talking with everyone.

QUOTE=Semper_Fi;478635]Was great meeting everyone and putting a face to the name.

My wife and I had a great time.

And I was able to safely merge on the highways with the new GT[/QUOTE]

My son TJ and I enjoyed meeting everyone and listening to some of the stories. The Bean is a great spot to get together we'll definitely make the trip again. It took us about 1.5 hours to get home from there with light traffic and a brisk pace. We have a spot here in the northwest corner called Toymakers that is comparable. Its located in the town of Falls Village off route 7 and always has a large motorcycle crowd on the weekends. Although service is alttle slower than the Bean, the food is very good.

good time at the been. that windshield looks great on that ST. I am all for doing another gathering at the bean or somewhere else like it. good fun talking with everyone.

WLDBT - was great meeting you - I got my wife's windshield from Cee Baileys if you want to check there site out.

All on board to make this a montly meeting - it was a blast.

I would love to make it more regular or in rotating areas, it was fun!

Attachments

• vanilla bean 012.jpg
    vanilla bean 012.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 113
7/12/09

Attachments

• vanilla bean 016.jpg
    vanilla bean 016.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 117
Do it again?

The last meet was a blast. How about we try it again on August 16Th.

I will change the thread title to reflect this.

Sounds good to me, make sure someone brings this post back to the top when we get a little closer to the 16th.

Brian

Back