• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Coffee/breakfast at the Vanilla Bean, Pomfret CT. Revised, when and where for Sept?

Steve, if you will be coming from your house, perhaps we could meet at the Bach Door and I'll ride in with you. :bar

Meet

I can also meet and ride out. What time as I am not far from there.

8:30 at the Bach Door and I'll lead you on a ride of unusual excellence... (well, a ride at least!) :thumb

V bean / Bach door

I will meet a friend in chaplin and then we will meet up with Gerard, Steve and Howard at the bach door by 8:25 :thumb

Bob

I don't think i'm going to make it tomorrow, just got back from VT. Left yesterday morning 900 miles later i'm home and tired. I like these meet and greets though, keep them coming. maybe Goulds sugar house next weekend? I guess i'll see some of you at Hunter Mountain.

Brian

Vanilla Bean, Pomfret CT

Just a quick response for Sept 20, 2009. That was a good ride this morning. We need to do this more often. I need no reason to ride, so anytime you guys want to put on some miles I am ready.

Thanks for the fun Gerard, Steve and Bob.
:thumb
Regards
Howard

I think I was about 2 hrs. too late for the meet, but got a chance to ride the area this afternoon. You are all lucky to live in an area with such fun roads.

If any of you guys want to do something next Sat send me an e-mail and we can put it together. I'm thinking breakfast at Goulds sugar house in Shelburne falls MA around 10:00 then a ride heading south ending back at the Vanilla Bean in the early afternoon. All back roads.

Brian
bdanderson72@hotmail.com

I'll just be getting back from my business trip on Saturday so will probably miss this one too, but will see if I/we can go to the Hunter Mountain event.

Back