• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from Princeton WV

MildBill

Hi folks, I'm a new member and relatively new BMW owner. I ride a 1100RT that I traded an electra glide for three years ago. It's by far the best bike I've ever owned!

Hello Princeton

Welcome to the MOA. I've been a member for 5 years. You'll find a lot of helpful information on this website. You won't have far to ride to the rally in Grey, Tn, this year, either. Don't miss it.

Although I have no personal experience with an Electra-Glide, a 650 CS was the first of three bikes for me, followed by a 1150RT and now an 07 1200RT. Great Rides! :bliss

Glad to have you here Bill. Welcome to the madness. :D

How about posting a pic of your bike? We all love eye candy.

Good:)

:brow:DThe Mountain State:), isn't it the slogan for WVA.? Welcome to our world. I've been Beemer'in for 35 years and have always loved the look of those Electra Glides! Never owned one, but they are pretty...Love that classic look HD has kept alive. I think your newly acquired RT is another world apart from the HD's, as you've found, but those HDs are pretty. RTs too:). Some day I may go get me an HD for some slow fun, but today my GSA1200 keeps me sport'in around on and off road. Happy Trails with your RT....Tennessee is the place this year, so be there:). Randy

Hey Bill, you have the perfect ride in the perfect place :thumb I had an R1150RT which I loved. Same basic bike.

Welcome to the Forum, you will find great folks and all sorts of good info here.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions let us know and once again, welcome aboard!

Bill - welcome to the Forum.

Lot's of great stuff here, stories, postings of events and rides.

Check out the reginal forums for local events/happenings near you.

Rode once thru West Vrigina, very nice.

Luis

Thanks for all the replies. In my three years on the RT I've met a lot of fine people on BMW's. I hope to get down to Gray for the Rally, since it's practically in my back yard. Here's a pic of my bike at the Gap

newattachment.php

Attachments

• Deals Gap 003.jpg
    Deals Gap 003.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 27
Back