• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member from Lancaster, PA K1100RS

ahhauer

Hi, I'm planning to go to the Johnson City Event and would like to ride with someone from around Lancaster PA. Anyone going? I'm not on email much so give me a call-717 201-7183. Thanks

Hi AH - welcome to the forum

Check out the K forum here when you get a chance - great stuff.

Hope you find your ride partner.

Welcome to the Forum!

Check the Regional Forum section. You may find people there that you can hook up with. It is also a great place to research routes, ask questions about them and meet people.

WonÔÇÖt be going to the rally this year myself but look forward to seeing you on the forum.

ahhauer, welcome! I am going down leaving Thursday, with my wife and 2 other couples. We plan to ride straight though, but with my wife and maybe the other ladies (at times) in our van as a chase vehicle, plus my wife can't be on a bike more than a couple hours in one day due to some hip problems. There is another group from the Elizabethtown area heading down Wednesday, getting a hotel for the night half way and arriving Thursday. PM me and let me know when you were planning to head down.

Also, I am part of the "Freedom Riders" at LCBC Church (off 283 Manheim/Mount Joy Rd exit, head toward Manheim) and we started a Bike Night the first and third Thursdays each month. Last night was spotty due to the weather, but we still have 50 bikes show up, had some good pulled pork bbq and live music. Stop out on the 2nd of July and say hello, look for a grey K1200S with yellow wheels and check board graphics, I'll be somewhere nearby.

Oh, and you have to post pictures of your bike!

Back