• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from Ottawa (Canada)

clafkas

Hi there,

I recently took delivery of my new 2009 K1300GT, my first Beemer. I've always dreamed of getting a K bike, and this bike is absolutely awesome. Powerful, smooth ride and comfortable...truly a dream bike. Spent a week recently in Lake George, NY, for Americade, and the riding was fantastic.
The bike has more than exceeded my expectations.

Attachments

• me and new bike in Spencerville_1c.jpg
    me and new bike in Spencerville_1c.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 39
One sweet ride - I love my RT but having another bike like yours would be so cool. Now about paying for it...

Welcome to the forum; there is an endless vault of information in these threads and all the folks behind them.
:newtoy

Welcome to the Forum! :ca

That machine is made to run - very quickly. Ottawa is not that far away from upstate New York. Come on over neighbor.

In the meantime just about anything you want to know can be found here. The search button is your best friend.

Best,

Paul

Welcome to the forum.

Awesome bike, I have been looking at the 1300, maybe next year.

Happy with the RT, but having that in garage also would be sweet.

Great riding in your area.

Looks of stuff here, check out the Wegde Bike forum if you haven't already.

Luis

Welcome to the BMW MOA forum!

That new 1300 has been getting great press. It looks like the perfect blend of fast and comfortable. You will find the K wedge forum is the place to learn and share info on your bike. Since the k13's are brand new there will be alot of folks looking to find out what you think of yours.

If you have any comments or questions for us here, don't hesitate and once again, welcome.

i hear those things are kinda fast, is that true?:brow

welcome!

Back