• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New member from Ohio!

Hello everyone, I'm a new member from Ohio. I used to ride an SV650, then a V-Strom. My fiance and I rode my father's RT and we had to have one. Here she is, 2002 1150RT. We have started planning a few trips already. What a bike!

bmw2.jpg

Welcome to the BMW MOA Forum!:wave

I had a 2004 RT just like that one. Wish I had never sold it. My wife and I loved travelling on it. You will love yours.

You will find a bunch of great folks and lots of usefull information here. The Oilheads forum will tell you about your bike and the Gear forum will give you lots of ways to spend your $$ on farkles.:)

If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate and once again, welcome!!

Welcome aboard!

Very nice bike - you have it properly outfitted for some serious riding.

Many forums here to choose from with lots of great information.

Check back often it is very fluid.

In oder to enjoy your new BMW to the fullest, it is recommended that you join your local chartered BMW club. :groovy Which in your case would be the Akron BMW Motorcycle Club.:) They meet every Sunday morning at 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. for breakfast at the Farmer Boy restaurant on the southwest corner of the intersection of Rte 224 and 91 in Springfield township. Just a small hop up north from Uniontown. If that is too early for you, go to the club meeting every second Tuesday of each month at the Moose Lodge in Mogadore. East side of town, on Mogadore Rd.

Thanks for the invite! I'll be out of town for a few weeks (wedding and honeymoon) but when I return home I'll definately have to check this out. Very close ride for me!

Now you force us to ask - does the bike get to go on the honeymoon? :rofl Seriously though ... does it? No, what I meant to say is congratulations on both the bike and the wedding!:)

Welcome to the fun. Best wishes for your wedding. Is your bride going to be a member too?

Have to ask, what is the Avatar?

Welcome to the fun. Best wishes for your wedding. Is your bride going to be a member too?

Have to ask, what is the Avatar?

Thanks guys- actually the bike was HER idea, it's no wonder we're getting married. :D The avatar is the Smith and Wesson logo. Not only are we motorcyclists but we love shooting as well.

Back