• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello from central Vermont

balancemyact

Glad to finally be a member of this great group of folks....I started riding off road when i was about 12 years old,got my permit at 15 1/2 and my license at 16...Have owned a motorcycle of one sort or another ever since and i am now 51 years old.Got my first new beemer in 1983 an R65LS,then a K75S,K100RS,R100RS,F650GS,
K1200S,R1200RT.Between my dirt bike and road bikes i ride about30 to 40k anually in our short vermont season...Hope to meet lots of folks at this years rally and maybe some people leaving from my area to cruise with....

Welcome. With the miles you rack up we won't see much of you on the forum until the snow fall. Ride safe, have fun then tell us about it.

Welcome to the forum.

30-40K - great milage.

Ridden a few times along RTE 89, 91, 100 very nice.

Wont tell you to keep riding!!

MW Welcome to the Forum.

Fill in your profile so people can tell bike, where your from, it will be helpful later when questions are asked etc.

Luis

Welcome to the forum and don't forget you have one of the most outstanding clubs in the USA in Vermont. The Club meets regularly every first Sunday of the month at Toziers in Bethel. Then there are numerous free food events and activities - more than any other club that we know of.

Visit this link.

Randolph. Another Southerner! I'm up here in Stowe. :wave

I'd second Paul's recommendation to check out BMWMOV. Before joining I thought I was the only warped person in the state. Now I'm one of many!

Welcome!

Pete

Glad to have you here. Compared to S. Illinois, where I live, you live in riding heaven. Impressive list of bikes.

You will be right at home here.

I also recommend you check out the Vermont Club. Very active and good people there.

Ride Well

PS Where is the picture of your bike. :thumb

Be sure to don your tie dye and go to a BMWMOV breakfast, the MOV are a great bunch.

Back