• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Howdy from west Texas!

M

mwbrannan

New member here. '06 1200GS racking up the miles!!! Love this machine!!

Last edited:
I am in Andrews, close to Odessa.Thats west enough for me!

used to live in Houston many moons ago...once in the bidness as well.

Lots of info on this site , welcome aboard again and enjoy the ride.

yep! just a nice afternoon ride!!:evil

Welcome -- that's a great picture of your ride. You'll find lots of informative and entertaining things in the forum. Andrews? We got as close as Monahans on our Davis Mtn / Big Bend trip a couple of months ago before dining in Pecos. If you go by way of San Angelo for your commute, I bet you see lots of wide open space like we did......

596.jpg

Welcome aboard - certainly jeolous of the 500 mile commute. If I did that I would have covered 3 states!!

Luis

Welcome -- that's a great picture of your ride. You'll find lots of informative and entertaining things in the forum. Andrews? We got as close as Monahans on our Davis Mtn / Big Bend trip a couple of months ago before dining in Pecos. If you go by way of San Angelo for your commute, I bet you see lots of wide open space like we did......

596.jpg

yes I go right thru San Angelo. Lots of open space. Where in Pecos did you dine? There is a Mexican food joint north on 285 thats pretty good. I usually stop there.

yes I go right thru San Angelo. Lots of open space. Where in Pecos did you dine? There is a Mexican food joint north on 285 thats pretty good. I usually stop there.

Alfredo's Restaurant -- great food and friendly folks. We were hungry after the ride from Houston.

Hi, MWBrannan,
Welcome to the forum. I'm a bit farther west than you - El Paso. I go throuth Midland/Odessa reasonably often going to Dallas to visit my daughter, heading east for one reason or another. If you're ever in El Paso, let me know.

MW,
I am also in the ole bidness, currently staying in Tyler, TX but will be moving to Artesia, NM soon. I haven't seen much good riding close to Artesia but we might meet up someplace and go somewhere?

I'll let you know when I get a little closer.

Richard

MW,
I am also in the ole bidness, currently staying in Tyler, TX but will be moving to Artesia, NM soon. I haven't seen much good riding close to Artesia but we might meet up someplace and go somewhere?

I'll let you know when I get a little closer.

Richard

Artesia is a real garden spot!! At least its not far from the mountains, good riding up towards cloudcroft and over towards Ruidoso.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!!!!

Back