• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello there,

welcome to the place, make yourself at home!

Welcome. Love to see a picture of your bike.

I can not ride one due to a wrist problem. My right wrist would want to twist and the cops would want to talk to me on the side of the road. :dance

Tell us a little about yourself. What part of the country are you from and how did you get interested in Beemers?

Hi Don, welcome to the Forum. Make yourself at home and get to know the great folks and the good info here.

There are members here from all over the world so hopefully as you become aquainted with the place you will have the chance ot meet some of us, either here or on the road.

If you have any questions, thoughts, or suggestions, let us know and once again, welcome!

Back