• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Upstate NY Ride

swall

Dualsporting it to Labrador from Indiana in July and on the return trip, planning on re-entering the U.S in Vermont and heading west into New York. Anyone know of good rides along the St. Lawrence, Lake Ontario and then in to Ohio along Lake Erie?

If you skirt the St. Lawrence and then Lake Ontario you will have a nice ride. Look for Rts: 37, 12E, 104B & 104A on a NY map. Google: 1000 Island & Bolt Castle boat tour out of Alexander Bay, the wooden boat museum in Clayton, and Sackets Harbor. I am not familiar with Western NY beyond Sodus Point.

Thank you! I got my NY map from AAA and got these routes spotted. Most are marked with the green dotted scenic highway description.

Back