• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Chicago Roll Call!

At last I can read a forum from other riders that are looking at their rides after shoveling the driveway! :dance

NW Burbs of Chicago, Bensenville/Elmhurst area.
'83 R100RS the fast Alaskan Blue

Chgo roll-call

Park Ridge, NW 'burb, btw Dempster and Touhy, 294 and Cumberland, and usually at Seymour's

Martin
Mundelein,il 60060

87 K 75
08 12gsa
98 328 E36 :scratch
and some more............

Need Chicago Advice

I'm riding to Chicago the first week of August for 3 days of training, and I have to stay at the Club Quarters hotel on Adams Street, near where the training will take place. The hotel doesn't have parking for motorcycles, so I'm looking for options. I will be arriving on Monday, August 3 and leaving late afternoon Thursday, August 6. I would appreciate any recommendations on where I might store my bike for 3 days and the least complicated way to get in and out of the city. Thanks in advance,

Bill Greenwade
Richardson, TX (and Mena, AR)
BMWMOA #53956
ABC #1415
2004 K1200RS
1992 R100RT
1971 R60/5

Beemer01 here

Bryan
Lake Forest, Ill

Bill - parking (and for that matter riding) a bike in Downtown Chicago can be a problem.

Most of the multilevel garages have signs that forbid motorcycles - ignore that, they don't seem to care as long as you pay the $30-45 per day to park there.

This would give you reasonably secure indoor parking. I do it occasionally.

PM me if you want other options. (you're welcome to park at my place for free, but I'm 30 miles and an hour train ride away from downtown)

Bolingbrook here

Proud daddy of a 06 gt. looking for local people whos going to the rally, The wife is only good for a limited conversation, lol 3123882245. Thanks Ed

Chicago
near Central and Addison
work in Edgwater area
FJR 1300A
R1200GS Adv

Back