• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW rental in Maine?

jdsdtourteam

Wife and I are considering flying up to Maine this summer (thinking July - yeah that's not too far away!). She's been there a couple of times (long ago) but I have not (although I have been just about everywhere else in the U.S.).

Although I have an LT, I'm rather curious what an RT is like - so I would like to find a place that rents RT's. (If no RT's, then ???)

If anyone can provide us with some info on bike rentals and even places we should not miss, tips, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Jon

Wife and I are considering flying up to Maine this summer (thinking July - yeah that's not too far away!). She's been there a couple of times (long ago) but I have not (although I have been just about everywhere else in the U.S.).

Excellent time of year

Although I have an LT, I'm rather curious what an RT is like
Lighter, more nimble

(If no RT's, then ???)
Goldwing

If anyone can provide us with some info on bike rentals and even places we should not miss, tips, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

I think Max BMW does rentals - not sure but here is the contact information

PORTSMOUTH / SEACOAST
NEW HAMPSHIRE STORE.
209 Lafayette Rd. - US Route 1
North Hampton, NH 03862

Phone: 603-964-2877

and even places we should not miss, tips, etc. it would be greatly appreciated.

Maine is a big place - google is your friend here. My wife and I have gone to Bar Harbor and Mount Desert Island a few times and it is very nice,

Depending how much time you have - you can take the CAT and be in Yarmouth Nova Scotia in 3 hours.

Enjoy your trip!

Back