• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Happy 1st time BMW owner

S

ScottHolen

I just bought my first BMW (2003 R1200CLC) and I love it! It only had 6100 miles on it,but it now has 7100 miles,one week later.My wife and I are looking forward to our trip to the Black Hills in June. See ya on the road. Scott

Last edited:
:wave Hi Scott, welcome to the BMWMOA forum.

Sounds like you're doing well with the new bike. My wife and I ride together a lot and it's always a great time. Take a look at the BMWMOA Rally in Tennessee in July if you are looking for another great place to ride to. Lot's of good people and lots of good riding.

If you have any questions or comments, let us know and once again, wekcome!

Scott, run away before it's too late!

The MOA forum is full of weird characters with an addiction to all things BMW.

At first they're cleverly disguised as normal strangers, then they become acquaintances, then they insidiously worm their way into your life by becoming friends both virtual and real! Once you understand what they're really like, it's too late, you're hooked.

Run Away..............Before it's too late...................Rod.

P.S. Welcome to the club, hope to see you at a rally someday.

Back