• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New K1300 GT

Ooooooooooooh. I've been afraid to test ride one of those, for obvious reasons. I second the request for pics ... and your first impressions. What did you ride before this one?

Ooooooooooooh. I've been afraid to test ride one of those, for obvious reasons. I second the request for pics ... and your first impressions. What did you ride before this one?

Be very very afraid to take a test ride , cause you won't be able to say no ..:deal :deal . I'll get some pics loaded on today..:D

another pic of the GT

Well, it use to be my bike but a certain 4 year old said not!!!!!:nono

Attachments

• DSC03195.JPG
    DSC03195.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 193
The ultimate road rocket. Such a beautiful thing. Congrats!

YEAH, just tell her BMW replaced the fairing under a factory recall. Oh and tuned it up, you think you might have picked up a few hp after that tuneup........

Back