• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Returning North Carolina Member

T

tcc8372

Well, I'm back in the BMW fold after straying for a few years.. First BMW was a 93 K75, then in 99 a R1100R followed by a 2002 R1150RA. Then went to a 04 Honda ST1300 which I LOVED. Sold it for medical reasons then made the mistake of buying a 07 Triumph Bonnevile T100 which I never liked. Tried to sell it for over a year with no luck so ended up doing a trade over the Internet, my Triumph for his 2007 BMW F650GS loaded with farkles. Never owned a dual sport so figured I'd give it a go but would most likely be trading it in for something else in short order. But guess what, I LOVE this thing, most fun bike I've had in years , in fact of the 40 plus bikes I've owned since I was 16 I rank this thing in my top 5 favorites. So I guess it stays for a while:bikes

Welcome back!

Welcome home. I had a similiar experience and had strayed for both an
'03 ST1300 and a V-Strom 650. Both great bikes but the BMW's and the commraderie here keep calling me back.

The great thing about bikes like your F650 is the versatility they provide. You will find a lot of great info in the F and G bike forum as well as some great ideas where to ride it in Ride Reports.

If you have any questions about this site let us know and once again, welcome!

Sorry I'm late in saying "Welcome Back"

Glad to have you here and looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome back - check out the forum and features and post a picture of your bike so we can see the farkels!

Luis

Back