• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Iowa Rally Middle Aman, IA June 11-14

S

sunbeam9

The Pure Stodge Touring Association invite you to attend the 33rd Iowa Rally.
Rally Fee includes:
- Rally pin to the first 350 attendees
- Rally cup to all
- Coffee, tea & lemonade
- Beer
- Camping Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Friday night Chili supper
- Friday night band
- Saturday morning Rider Safety Seminar
- Saturday night BBQ Pork dinner
- Saturday night band
- Door prizes
Come and enjoy the historical Amana Colonies.
More info at:
http://purestodge.org

Hi, I'm thinking of attending. I have family near there. What does "Stodge" represent in this context?

Stodge - well I have been trying to figure that out ever since joining the club. I'm not even sure how they came up with the name. Perhaps it is in the context where as it is hard to get them to change in their commitment to having a fun rally.

The new location offers great tent camping and the Amana Colonies are welcoming us with open arms.
The Millstream Brewery in Main Amana will have a band and food available at their establishment on Thursday night in honor of our rally for attendees to go to.
The brewery is hosting a walking poker run through the Amanas for our enjoyment during the rally along with tours of the brewery.
We have door prizes available from various Amana shops and motorcycle related items such as a great Marsee tank bag, Helen Two-Wheels packing system, tires, etc.
Bring your friends!

The Iowa Rally is fast approching and coming together!
We have a fellow rider who is going to give a presentation about his trip in New Zealand on Friday at 3:00 p.m.
We will have a seminar on rider safety on Saturday at 9:00 a.m.

So far we have the following venders:
*MotoGear Outlet
*Dakota Motorsports
*Gina's BMW will have a tent set up at the rally with a Rep. from First Gear and a Rep. from Shoei on hand and lots of great deals. Gina will also have her annual open house at the shop.

Special Events in honor of the Iowa Rally will be brought to you by Millstream Brewery in Amana
* Thurs. night - Food - Beer - Band (Electric Mule) - 5 to 9 PM - At the Brewery
* Amana Walking Poker Tour
* Saturday - Brewery tours available - limited space - sign up sheet at registration
* They will also have a concession stand at the rally with a special rally brew as a
fundraiser for the Amana Society

Hope you can come!

I plan on arriving Thursday. When does registration open??

Registration opens around 9am.If you get there before that just catch us when we open.There is self -registration for the campground if anyone wants to start camping before the rally starts on Thursday.We'll be doing some setting up Wednesday.Bob

Registration opens around 9am.If you get there before that just catch us when we open.There is self -registration for the campground if anyone wants to start camping before the rally starts on Thursday.We'll be doing some setting up Wednesday.Bob

That's plenty early. There just wasn't anything about registration on the flyer. I'll see you there! Let's hope the weather holds out.

Back