• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pictures anyone:)

Polarbear

Polarbear
Our Rally site look good? Can we see it here? We ask "every" year for this! Please post some rally site pictures, somebody:).....Thx, Randy

If the rain holds off and I get over my cold, I'll try to stop by next week and snap a few pictures.

537306616_yjtba-L.jpg

:D

I call dibs on this spot.

Bring some beer and join me.

:buds

you'd best start schmoozing the property owner... that's a private residence.

the bulk of the camping is just outside the bottom of the picture.

i do believe there will be camping on those baseball fields, too, but don't quote me on that.

ian

Dead On Ian. That spot is in the guy's front yard and really not level anyway. The field to the left is good though. And you are correct, the ball fields are open camping. The Beer Garden and stage will be positioned right about in the middle of that area. There will be plenty of room though. we have another whole area in reserve should we need it but I doubt we will! 60 days to go!

you'd best start schmoozing the property owner... that's a private residence. ian

Ian, on closer inspection I see what you mean.

I was able to zoom in with Google map and identify the house number. Taking your advice, I contacted the owner. He said he'd be happy to have me and some of my "biker bro's" pull up onto his property.

He's an interesting fellow - turns out he has a collection of antique shotguns. He said he'd even show us all how they work. Gosh, what a nice guy!

Back