• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Butler's Orchard, MD May 17

Is that because that's the day you are planning to return my K1200S? I actually get home Saturday, so if you take the S, make sure you leave your S here in case I can get a ride in before you return mine............:D

This doesn't leave me a lot of time to taste test various bourbons to see which one is most appropriate...

Nephew's graduation from GW on Sun. Will be in DC but my wife and kids don't think spending the afternoon looking at bikes on the way home is time well spent. :dunno

butler's orchard ride out

i have never been tho i hear it's a fab meet. very much looking forward to this event.

i live in the central PA area, near harrisburg. myself and a group of friends will be riding down sunday morning early. i also ride brit bikes so will likely ride through westminster MD area to hook up with britbiker buddies there, then run on down to germantown after breakfast. we'll take smaller back roads all the way.

as it stands right now, we'll meet some folks at the plum crazy diner in westminster around 8-9 am? exact timing TBD later this week. girlfriend is going so i'll be on my 93 R100RS, blue and silver. if you see us there, say hello. care to join us, holler. i am certain we'll have a mixed bag of bikes.

Last edited:
Back