• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Allround Boot ?

I tried one on a couple of weeks ago but it did not fit my foot properly. There was not enough room between the top of my foot and the boot (I have some foot problems.) I then tried the ProTour boot on and it seemed to fit much better. Naturally, the ProTour is more money. Anyway, I'll be buying mine at Gateway BMW in St. Louis. You might check with them as they are having the spring open house this weekend and I'm sure they wil have everything on sale.

I was interested in these boots, myself. I did some checking around for price and finally just went with the local dealer here in Indy since I didn't see any price difference anywhere. My dealer decided to give me 10% off so that was the best deal I found.

By the way, I LOVE these boots. I have a wide foot and a high arch and was shocked to see that the boots fit. I also have trouble finding shoes that fit right. After 5,000 miles of riding, they are as good as ever and I will buy another pair the second these wear out.

I was interested in these boots, myself. I did some checking around for price and finally just went with the local dealer here in Indy since I didn't see any price difference anywhere. My dealer decided to give me 10% off so that was the best deal I found.
I too found a decent deal on them from the dealer. I have seen them off $10 or $20 bucks but I would rather give the money to my dealer.

Allround boots

Has anybody found somebody that can resole these boots? My soles have worn out ( my wife contends that should read "soul") from too much walking around the MSF parking lots over the past few years.

The uppers are still fine and the boots are still waterproof, but the outside edges and toes are worn through from walking, and riding the ERC exercises at an agressive pace when practicing by myself.

Friedle

Back