• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

For What It's Worth

Rod,

What was happenin' there was *exactly* clear. A wonderful ride. Wish I'd been along. With your fine photos and great description, I was.

Global Rider said:
Lord, that is straight! Too straight!

I wonder if that explains why raked out Harleys originated down there?

Thanks for the report. Ahhh, to win a lottery and travel. Wouldn't that be pure heaven?

My pleasure.......

Thanks

Great report. Utah is amazing. The rocks are the best. #2 in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is a great stretch of road.
Well written. (Too bad your wife read the scary parts!) I really appreciated your attitude toward the minivan that caused so much hassle for you. I would have punctuated the story with lots of %$#& and *&%#'s.

Great Report

Yup, you have nailed this one. This summer I did a trek out west, and it seems like I missed all the fun stuff. Time to start planning for next year.

Also I agree with you about the dealer in Calgary, Alberta (Blackfoot Motorsports). I went in there this summer and well... I was under whelmed good thing all I needed to do was purchase oil.

The photos are spectacular.:rocker

Re: Thanks

Cliffy777 said:
Great report. Utah is amazing. The rocks are the best. #2 in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is a great stretch of road.
Well written. (Too bad your wife read the scary parts!) I really appreciated your attitude toward the minivan that caused so much hassle for you. I would have punctuated the story with lots of %$#& and *&%#'s.

Thanks Cliffy.........have you tried #17 (the transCanada) north of Lake Superior? You would like it as well if you enjoyed #2.......

Re: Glad you made it!

Blue Knight said:
Last time we met was in Deep River having a Timmy. We were on our way to the Gasp?® Peninsula.

Mike

Hi Blue K yes I remember well meeting you and your wife in Deep River. Busy little spot, isn't it?

Thanks for the pic. Looks like you had a great time in PQ. Bike looks good.

Re: Great Report

BradfordBenn said:
Yup, you have nailed this one. This summer I did a trek out west, and it seems like I missed all the fun stuff. Time to start planning for next year.

Also I agree with you about the dealer in Calgary, Alberta (Blackfoot Motorsports). I went in there this summer and well... I was under whelmed good thing all I needed to do was purchase oil.

The photos are spectacular.:rocker

Thanks for the comments. I agree, time to start thinking about next year! Lima is close to Ottawa, and since I haven't been to a BMWMOA rally, I think I'll build it into the loop.......:bliss

awesome report! I would love to take a trip like that someday. Your report at least let me ride along...

Back